For Residents

Here, residents or prospective residents can find important information relating to our estate.

Noise Complaint Procedure

The following procedure is to be followed in the event of excessive noise disturbance:

  • The first step is to attempt to resolve the issue in an amicable manner by requesting your neighbour to lower noise levels – the ideal is for all residents to live together in peace and harmony, and for neighbours to accommodate each other and resolve issues by communicating with each other in a positive and effective manner.
  • If the issue cannot be resolved between residents, security is to be called to attempt to resolve the issue, and to serve as confirmation that the noise is in fact excessive and causing a disturbance.
  • Upon failure of the transgressors to adhere to security’s request to lower noise levels, Security will call in the assistance of Vetus Schola to enforce the request to lower noise levels.
  • If the matter remains unresolved, a ticket can be logged at for the Trustees to launch an investigation of what transpired and to take the matter further.

Pet Application Process

In order to successfully submit a pet application, please follow the process below and have the following documents available:

  • Please read the rules to determine where what type of pet is allowed.
  • If you are a tenant, you need permission from the owner to keep a pet. This permission must be in the form of a letter of consent from the owner and must be uploaded during the application process.
  • Have a recent photo of your pet at hand.
  • If your pet is a dog or cat, you need proof that the pet has been sterilised.

Once you have your documents ready, request an application form link by submitting an email below

Register at the Security Gate

To register your information at the security gate to allow the security to contact you when you receive visitors, or to update your information, please send an email to the address below.

Resident Exit Form

We require that every resident that vacates a property within the estate and is registered on the Gate Access System must complete and submit the Resident Exit Form. This is an online form and can be requested via the link below.

The details of new residents will not be registered on the access control system until this document has been received instructing the removal of previous residents’ details. 

Scroll to Top